Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Is thr true luv on da net?
Replies: 11 Views: 746

girly33 20.09.09 - 03:28pm
My heart has been ripped apart by guys tht i mit on da internet and they tel me they luv me. Tel me, is it possible 2 find true luv here? And if so, hw can i handle it so tht it lasts? Pls help. *

tricia78 13.10.09 - 02:20pm
My dear I also have d same question cuz all I see in d internet guys is lack of seriousness.. It seems being here is a game to most of them.. *

flower91 19.10.09 - 03:45am
Thats true guys here just looking for a flingup n flimg down *

spriyam 29.10.09 - 06:52am
Mi i dnt blve inwaplve *

nrthwing 30.10.09 - 04:30am
Smetymz we try so hrd luking 4 lv in th net tht pple realise it nd tke advantage of it.smetymz theaz lv in th net buh we on denial cz u dnt wun th same thng 2 occur twice.if only we cud lay bak nd let lv follow u nd stp being hrd 2 get then u wil fynd it. *

jbaga 28.11.09 - 01:41pm
Before you get the idea that someone is truly in-love with you you have to differentiate whether the person does trust you and care for you cause that's the only way to love someone.... People don't find it easy to trust a stranger and that's why true love is hard to find! I can care about a million girls and love them but love exists in different forms.... Love isn't just intimate... We don't take it slow to understand it so we run into a downfall... Secure you lover and search their mind deeply and find where you stand in that person's life! JBaga! *

joe_13 5.12.09 - 04:13pm
not ol men are playing here *

jbaga 19.12.09 - 02:55am
Leave you guestions at my group forum and I'll keep you onto my daily progression not much of a chat group now so I'll not wasting too much effort at it... But interestsoflife Is what I talk about.. Love, pain, joy, life, death anything that you find hard to understand or believe! *

daisy81 16.01.10 - 06:23pm
Ur rite, men mayb serious 4 der felings t0wards w0man but d0ubt has ruled n their mind that make dem thnk they myt juz playin...so the result, no serious luv at all. *

edelp 6.02.10 - 09:16pm
Yes it is possible :D *

sheylla 20.02.10 - 09:22am
Mi 2priyam i dnt blve in waplve. Itz all bull s**t! *

jbaga 6.03.10 - 01:14pm
Finding love online isn't real different from finding love in the person you see on a daily basis... If there's no love on net then there's none in the world.... A man or woman isn't the one hurting you, you hurt yourself thinking wrongly of the person yet only comparing him/her to another. *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits