Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Men lukin 4 mre y?
Replies: 6 Views: 467

sele01 4.08.09 - 02:31pm
Y must men always luk 4 mre wen evern wen they in a relationship *

bambi_09 10.08.09 - 08:45am
Women want one man to satisfy her every need men want alot of women to saatisfy different needs *

sele01 12.08.09 - 03:37pm
Y cnt men also just b satisfied wit 1 women they say they luv dat person den they messing around wit other women y? *

daneja 14.08.09 - 01:52pm
There are more women in the world than men today cause of society alot a men die and are in prison women die too and go to prison but not as much. So with more women and less men. If every man should stay with one woman then alot a single women would be left lonely. However there are still men. . Like myself who believe strongly that i should give my all to one person. So yeah its a complicated situation just work with *

t_tonia 17.08.09 - 03:47pm
Becos men bilivs dat if his lady should leave him at d end of d day,he would hav notin 2 lose..Hi al,am new here nd nid frnds especialy nigerians.Thanks *

tricia78 6.11.09 - 08:34am
It's jus d selfishness n animal in men.. They r neva content wit their women, SO SELFISH! *

jbaga 19.12.09 - 02:47am
If the answer you've gotten so far wasn't satisfactory I hope this is... I myself being in a relationship that I know doesn't have to change... I know that women are the ones who carry the young so in the case of a s*xually active guy in a s*xually active relationship his one and only might not be as she thinks cause a guys only contributes his sperm to the contribution of new life... He can have three ladies with children for him in the same year... It that's his case he does as I've said *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits