Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Ever felt like uve been used?
Replies: 2 Views: 415

edelp 16.05.09 - 10:28am
Long Story : ok so i recently b*mped into this lad i used ta go ta school wit. hes about 5yrs older than me. he had a gf at the time but he was constantly givin out about her,calling her a psycho and everytin. he kept asking me for advice on how to break up wit her! i refused to become part of it! eventually he broke up wit her. she didnt take it very well. anyway me and this guy moved closer together and i was falling for him. we'd text everyday! we'd meet every weekend! we met in the niteclub one nite and we spent the nite all over each other. It was amazing. i was so happy! his ex kept textin him dat nite askin ta meet. i asked him was he gona get bak with her. he swore to me that he never would! 1 week later i got a text sayin I dont think im ready to move on yet, sorry. the day after that i asked was he getin bak wit her and he said he didnt know. about 5hrs later he text me sayin he was bak wit her :-( I just feel so used and heartbroken? any1 out there whos the same? *

tabz 26.05.09 - 06:46pm
Knw u probably don wanna hear dis but soundz 2 me lyk he waz testing the waters.sum guy i luvd dearly 2 tymd me wit a gal i didn't lyk enemy lyk & i hvn't fully recovered as its hard 4 me 2 trust any 1,which obviasly leads 2 break up.boyz r jerks! *

edelp 28.05.09 - 01:21am
yeah i think he was 2! and this girl is an enemy to me which kills me more! it kills me wen i see them 2gether! men are ing jerks!! *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits