Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: broken up but not happy
Replies: 9 Views: 411

lyfe16 25.08.08 - 03:49am
ok i broke up with my bf of a year cause he was never there for me i thought id be happy but truth is i miss bein with him i miss the thought of havin him but i know i had to do it cause of the distance an he deserved a girl who could be there for him an i loved him so why do i feel so bad :( *

lyfe16 27.08.08 - 12:40am
Ppl please reply i need to know why i feel like this i thought id be happy but why arent i *

shadonit 27.08.08 - 05:06pm
u feel like that coz deep down maybe u still love him xx love is a powerful thing u need to thin wat is best for you

lyfe16 28.08.08 - 11:36pm
but i broke his heart we barely talked an he deserved a girl who could be there for him i try to call him or text him but he never replies *

pinokio 10.09.08 - 11:50pm
Th problem is you don't know wat u want, if you trully love him as you claimed, you wouldn't breakup wit him, after all love is al about lovin our spouse unconditionally even wit their inadequacies. try to know wat you really need for urself, den move forward from thr. *

lyfe16 12.09.08 - 10:07pm
I broke up with him because i wanted him to be happy he deserved a girl who cld be there for him i didnt want to think about me i just want him to be happy *

pinokio 13.09.08 - 02:49pm
you'r sayin you'r not good enough for him, thats z kinda weird comin from you, if you broke up wit him because you worth him, then y all th fuse of being sad. A broken relationship z beta than a broken marriage think about that. and if th guy is happy wit th situation then don't kill urself maybeits th guy dat dose not deserve to av you and not th other way round, so get urself right and determine ur love life. *

pinokio 13.09.08 - 02:52pm
you'r sayin you'r not good enough for him, thats z kinda weird comin from you, if you broke up wit him because you dont worth him, then y all th fuse of being sad. A broken relationship z beta than a broken marriage think about that. and if th guy is happy wit th situation then don't kill urself maybe its th guy dat dose not deserve to av you and not th other way round, so get urself right and determine ur love life. *

pinokio 13.09.08 - 02:52pm
you'r sayin you'r not good enough for him, thats z kinda weird comin from you, if you broke up wit him because you dont worth him, then y all th fuse of being sad. A broken relationship z beta than a broken marriage think about that. and if th guy is happy wit th situation then don't kill urself maybe its th guy dat dose not deserve to av you and not th other way round, so get urself right and determine ur love life. *

mystic88 16.09.08 - 10:34pm
I know how u feel kinda cos me and my ex had long distance and we barely saw each other it was hard but sometimes the things that are worth alot involve hard work and long distance is one of those things *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits