Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Should we break up
Replies: 5 Views: 551

lyfe16 13.08.08 - 06:47am
My bf an i have been together on an off for a year an i moved away to another town an i never see him an i barely talk to him an when we do talk its texting an school is gona start back up soon an we are gonna meet other people an i love him so much but i know he deserves a girl who can be there an all but i dont want any other girl to have him cause i love him an i never felt this way about any one before so do i brake up with him or do i stay with him *

lycha 23.08.08 - 12:03am
Distance is no obstacle whn u carry a piece of sum1 in yo heart.. All i cn tel u is dat, dn't live yo man. Start communicatin with hm more.Let hm knw hw much u love 'n ker 4 hm. Dn't give up yo love. Gudluck gal. *

lyfe16 23.08.08 - 07:23am
Thanx but i tried tellin him but like he never text back or even call me anymore an with school startin im scared he mite cheat i love him an never wanna lose him an i cant lose him again an i cant keep playin these emotional on again off again games with him but at the same time i love him with all me heart im so confused :( *

uniez 12.09.08 - 10:42pm
Hellow gal, this is so hard for someone like u. but keep calling untill he tells not to call again if u realy luv him. when u living in a house knowing that u've worked so hard for it. u do what every u want with it. so don't give up so soon. *

death_an 10.07.09 - 06:06am
I know exactly what u r goin through because the same thing is happenin to me and my gf. i moves away and now she hardly talks to me. she doesn't answer my calls and when she does it is only for a short while. also when i tell her that i love her she wouldn't say anything back. but after all of this i can't let her go without trying. *

jbaga 1.12.09 - 02:02pm
Breaking up with someone you care about is harder than just breaking off... You have to try not to regret doing so, do things you usually enjoy, socialize with friends more, and you can tell him/her that you can't go on... *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits