Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Loving a friend
Replies: 10 Views: 468

zarge08 23.04.08 - 05:41pm
Is it bad if u fall inlove with a friend? *

club59 27.04.08 - 01:38am
Love usually starts from a friendship. I think you need to explain ur friend situation more then you might get the answer you are looking for *

zarge08 1.05.08 - 08:02am
Tanx club59..ur right love starts from friendship..maybe we feel something with each other but we're afraid some1 will get hurt..maybe we're not yet ready..the answer will come in God's time.. *

jubako 16.05.08 - 11:04pm
Fine, according to club59, the feelings of luv stats from friendship. Care needs be taking in falling in luv with one's friend 'cause u may not see the fault of each other simply because of the closeness and peradventure u've found no mess, den meet one another and make agreement. Finally if u rush into marriage, you'll surely rush out. So be careful in decision making. *

dakawa 4.06.08 - 03:15am
Yes: but to Fall in LOVE is 2 hv s*x & to Love is to Create good grounds of peace & unity. A friend is SomeOne who is in those grounds at a primary Level. &'Lover is SomeOne who can be trusted in all those grounds. TakeCare.. *

eriqo90 4.06.08 - 06:45pm
Hey guyz i believe that u can fall in love wit ur friend coz am in love wit my friend. *

azariah 4.06.08 - 10:43pm
Yeah, thats how it works when you're younger and a bit weary to ask a girl out and risk getting rejected. But if you're not sure, don't ask cause if you ask her out and she rejects you then you can't be friends again. *

zarge08 6.06.08 - 07:27pm
We've not seen each other yet..but we've been close and talking on the phone..he's very caring and i feel that he's sincere..i treasure him a lot..but the hope is fading..don't know whats happening arround him..but hopefully he's fine..tanx people! *

zarge08 6.06.08 - 07:29pm
We've not seen each other yet..but we've been close and talking on the phone..he's very caring and i feel that he's sincere..i treasure him a lot..but the hope is fading..don't know whats happening arround him..but hopefully he's fine..tanx people! *

uniez 12.09.08 - 11:02pm
Tell this person that u have to meet. you can for a long time with some1 without being interested to see him/her.but watch out. *

temilade 14.09.08 - 10:26am
Friendship is different from dating bt some friendship result in dating,it only depend on where u met,how u become friends & ur conversation *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits