Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Is this luv?
Replies: 5 Views: 586

bignelty 3.02.08 - 10:41pm
She wnts to see me every munite. Though, i luved her but she is takin tins far or wat do u tink? *

bless121 3.01.09 - 12:39pm
She is only expressing her feelings 4 u.na lov dey chark am. *

mylove32 30.01.09 - 05:56am
Its love bt possesion en jelouse is outdoing love.she also might be insecure if u r too outgoing en if u have so many lady friends.if u truely love give her attention en assure her the she is the only gal u have by avoing too many lady frinds en also letting them knw she is the gal in ua life thats if u r true 2 uaself that u dont havd another woman/women.also let her knw that u r nt happy abt her wanting 2 b with u every time bt then give her genuine en reasonable reason why u cant b wit her all the time.also be open wit one another depending on the hights u mana take ua relationship.bt is wat u 2 have 4 one another true love,infactuation or juz fun.examine uselves.u wil get direction 2wards ua relationship. *

swty84 28.02.09 - 08:23am
Hey she's just showing how much she loves you.. If today it seems too much to you...tomorrow wen she's not there..u'll miss these things the most!! *

pima 3.03.09 - 06:28am
I hope he did nt alway want u by her bcos of d s*xual satisfactn *

annie40 4.04.09 - 07:20pm
Im New Here. Have To Say This. Sounds Like She Truly Is Showing Her Feelings 4 U. But If Ur Feelings Arent As Strong U Need To Be Honest With Her And Yourself.u Dont Want 2 Be Hurt And Neither Does She. True Love Is Hard 2 Find. *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits