Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Why is it so hard to forget and to move on with life everytime your heart get broken?
Replies: 5 Views: 516

00gold00 6/13/2007 - 7:00:00
I've known this guy for 5 years he was married but got divorce about a year ago because his wife cheated on him. We were suppose to get together but that never happend instead I found he was playing with my feelings and sleeping with alot of woman.And now he does not want to know me.I really like him but I don't understand what went wrong and what did he get out of this game he was playing with me? *

cb7 6/16/2007 - 9:06:00
hi there! if he got realy hurt den mayb dis is just his way of acting out! but my prob is y u in love wid him! n mor importantly wat kinda relationship yawl had b4 his divorce! but now al dat is done n i hope he doesnt hav ne kids! da best ting 4 u 2 do is just 4get bout him-i mean y wud u want 2 hav neting 2 do wid him!? he got divorced n its not just coz his wife had an affair-dat doesnt just happen al of a sudden! plus hes been sleepn around! whos 2 say he wont just sleep wid u n den leave u? y do u girls alwaz fall 4 these dumb idiots! *

lady_87 6/18/2007 - 4:09:11
Ya pple always say move on.but i noe its not tat easy.be strong.wat goes around comes back around.tis guys r jerks. *

00gold00 6/24/2007 - 5:33:41
I HATE HIM HE STARTED BEING FUNNY WITH ME WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS TELLING ME LEIS.I WANT TO MOVE ON BUT IT IS HARD BECAUSE HE STILL COMES TO MY WORK HE IS FRIENDS WITH MY BOSS.HE ACTS LIKE HE DID NOTHING WRONG AND THAT I MUST BE NICE TO HIM. I WONDER IF ALL THE OTHER WOMAN GETS THE SAME TREATMENT AS ME.WHY ARE SAME MEN LIKE PIGS? *

shadonit 27.08.08 - 02:02pm
it isn't easy at all to move on ppl say just move on but they don't understand the pain u go threw yeah theres plenty more fish in the sea but wat if ur not ready since i broke up with my fianc'e coz she cheated on me i've tried to kill myself twice.. trust me it doesn't help know that she's moved on just doesn't help so ppl u need any one to chat to about this just add me i could do with some one who knows how it feels to tals to aswell .

uniez 19.09.08 - 12:37am
Move on gal and do not be funny to hm be freindly and not more than that thanks. *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits