Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Broken-Hearts-Club - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Broken-Hearts-Club > Topics

Subject: Deceivd nd betray by ur bf nd gf.
Replies: 9 Views: 1320

bukadex 1/30/2007 - 12:23:09
Was deceived by my boyfriend nd betrayed by my girlfriend cant trust nobody again. *

buti808 1/31/2007 - 4:31:22
I feel ya. . . . That means that that girl isn't a true friend at all. . . . I had many girls do that to me, always trying to steal my bf. . . But i learned that a true friend would never take the one u love away from u. . . Be strong. . . Everything will work out in thee end. *

odi1 6/15/2007 - 2:41:45
I dnt trust her bcs am uncertain abt her. *

cb7 6/16/2007 - 9:22:07
sweetie trust is earned, not given! dats y u onlw get in2 a relationship wid sum1 wen u knw dat dey wont hurt u! until dat time u stay only friends! n bout ur gf-wel she neva was a real fren if she cud do dat n ur frendship is also supposed 2 b earned! *

welinton 13.02.08 - 03:36am
Its painful bt b patient u wil get d 1 who wil luv u *

welinton 13.02.08 - 12:13pm
Honestly its sad nd painful bt nt withstanding life must go on,try nd forget about it nd let it b of d past,bt pls do me a favour dont allow dat disturb u or ur thinking nd u will see everything will work out for good *

shadonit 26.02.08 - 12:35pm
My girlfriend slept with my best mate i feel like my world is over i cant stop think about her how do i move on plz help me *

dipsson 2.05.08 - 08:40am
Is quite unfortunately ll always meet d wrong set of pple 4 relatnship,everyone has dat special 4 him or her,let ur heart decide 4 u nd try 2 be smart.cheers *

angel001 13.06.08 - 08:50pm
Hey i know how u feel i walked in on my sister having s*x with my guy he is now my ex but the best that i can give u is come in terms with it and if she is close by ignore her and if u cant avoid it talk to her but dont show any emotions even if it hurts like hell show her u dont care about what hapend between the 2 of u and just remember the reason why u left her and once a cheater always a cheater hope it help *

dakawa 23.06.08 - 01:15am
Brek ur relationship with her, & do not beleive in her lips. Know that she is not trusted & she does not love you. Dont forget that LOVE is transparency & trust. If she could love U, she could not go beyond the limits. *

* Broken-Hearts-Club Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Broken-Hearts-Club

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits